Hay Feeder for Horses
Slow Feeding. Quick Filling.
- Keep hay clean—out of colic-causing sand or wasting in the mud.
- Mimic grazing—horses eat slowly with their heads down in a natural position.
- Create a safe herd environment for feeding—horses are content eating together at a single OptiMizer.
Save Hay and Money
- Stop wasting hay on the ground.
- Prevent overeating—slow feed netting regulates consumption
- Spend money on hay that is eaten, not on mucking up soiled hay
- Feed hay once a day—slow feed netting means you don’t have to meal feed your hay
- Quickly load 2 bales in the feeder in less than a minute
- Realize the benefits of slow-feed hay bags, without the loading time.