Hay Feeder for Horses
Slow Feeding. Quick Filling.
- Mimic grazing—horses eat slowly with their heads down in a natural position.
- Regulate consumption with slow-feed netting.
- Create a safe herd environment for feeding with 2-4 horses eating together at a single OptiMizer.
- Load two bales of hay in less than a minute.
- Feed more hay at a time.
- Take advantage of the benefits of slow-feed hay bags without the loading time.
Stop Wasting Hay
- Prevent hay from falling to the ground. Research shows that up to 50% of hay fed directly on the ground is wasted.
- Spend less time cleaning up uneaten, soiled hay.
- Reduce overeating.
Peace of mind … your horses always have hay.
So nice, we bought it twice! The Optimizer slow feeder. With the money that we saved on our first purchase, we purchased a second feeder a year later, we monitored the wasted hay from ground feeding, hay huts and the Optimizer. Hands down the Optimizer saved us money compared to the other two hay feed methods.
Very little wasted hay on the ground, to be slept, peed, and pooped on! Or pushed into the mud. I would highly recommend this feeder, especially with the new and improved slow feed net. This feeder keeps horses busy slow feeding, all maintain healthy weight and condition on the slow feeder and the feeder is easy to move if needed.
If you are looking for a safe and reliable hay feeding solution, that will save you money, the Optimizer is the one for you.
- Tracy G, Serenity Stables
My horse is a 17 year old, off-the-track thoroughbred who lives outside all year. She's a hard keeper, but by getting her the right amount of hay, whenever she wanted it, it was the first winter she didn't need an extra blanket.
- Laura T
We use 3 OptiMizers for our herd of 8 horses. We fill them about once a day, even on the worst days, and have found ourselves going through a lot less hay. I'm confident our OptiMizers will pay for themselves in the amount of money we've saved in otherwise ruined hay.
- Heather M
I've always had slow feed bags. I needed five or six a day to feed three horses. Last winter with the OptiMizer I could slow feed two bales in one place. This saved me a ton of time not hvaing to refill bags everday, plus I noticed it was way cleaner in the spring.
- Amanda M